Hello Internet! My name is Harold. If you’re here, you probably know me as superkojiman. Here are some things about me:
- I code, sometimes. Most of it is on GitHub, and open source.
- Sometimes I break things and write about them.
- I contribute to VulnHub with my Brainpan boot2root challenges! Take them for a spin!
- I’m also a VulnHub CTF Team member. I like to tackle pwnables and reverse engineering challenges. Sometimes I get a shell.
- I hold the OSCP and OSCE certifications. It means I’m stubborn and I try harder.
- When I’m not hacking, I may be lock picking. I think I’m fairly good at it.
- Learning new things is fun. I like to learn new things.
- I like coffee.
If you’d like to reach out to me, links to my email and Twitter are at the bottom of this page. Please don’t ask me to assist you with illegal things. Those kinds of emails and tweets will be ignored.